- We are for the best interest of every child, not agenda driven.
- We are for age appropriate, dignified, factual and responsible sex education.
- We are for excellence to be presented to all children, no matter their socio-economic classification.
- We are for exposing the deception that sex education must be a mirror of our culture.
- We are for sex education programs that emphasize values and character development.
- We are for meeting, but not overstepping, Texas State Law requirements.
- We are for programs that give a very clear abstinence message and not a mixed value message.
- We are for programs that do not encourage self-guided adolescent decision-making.
- We are for programs that approach sex education as a serious life altering choice and not a light hearted game.
- We are for programs that support parental involvement, the importance of the family unit and the value of marriage.
- We are for programs that discourage casual sexual relations.
- We are for sex education that teaches teens to value themselves and others.
- We are NOT for “It’s Your Game”.