Two different requests have been forwarded to all Houston area school districts implementing “It’s Your Game”. Attached are the responsive documents from each district. As more responses are received they will be attached. See La Porte ISD and Houston ISD for the most comprehensive responses.
Please forward the following in reference to "It's Your Game" sex ed program:
Cy Fair ISD
- School Board and SHAC minutes discussing "It's Your Game"
- Any Memorandum of Understanding entered into between the district and The University of Texas Health Science Center of Houston
- Any and all Research Subaward Agreement and all Amendments entered into between the district and The University of Texas Health Science Center of Houston
- Copy of Parent Consent Form and approximate dates they will be sent to parents
- Any notice to parents about parent meetings concerning "It's Your Game" implementation
- A schedule of implementation dates for "It's Your Game-Keep It Real" sex ed for this academic year in the seventh and/or eighth grade.
- Any documents that discuss which campuses will implement “It’s Your Game”, if some are included and some are not